March 28, 2011

March 28, 2011

Good Morning,
  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  My daughter was in the Willy Wonk a presentation on Saturday, and it was nice to see their hard work in action.  Speaking of  my daughter, she has caught the fever bug that many of the kids have been dealing with.  Today she missed her first day of school in over two years.  My wife stayed home with her today and I will be staying home with her tomorrow.  Mr. Willis will be the substitute.

Play (Strega Nona):  The scripts are in your child's homework bag.  Each child has at least one line in the play.  Most of the kids were able to choose the part he/she wanted.  We will be performing during the first part of June.  Please keep the script at home and help your child practice.  We will soon be working on scenery.  Please let me know if you would like to help with this.

Homework:  *Practice your play lines
                     *Read
                     *Math Problems (Must do at least one of the two sent home).

That is all for now.
Peace,
Tom