January 2, 2013

January 2, 2013

Happy New Year to each and everyone of you!  I hope it was a nice break for every family.  I certainly enjoyed the family time and the fin in the snow.  Mrs. Britta Lee joins us today.  She will be here until June and is finishing up her student teaching responsibilities.  I am looking forward to getting to know her and watching work with the class.  As always, please let me know if you have any questions regarding Britta's student teaching.

There will only be book of choices sent home this week.  I am going to retest kids reading abilities over the next two days and then start reading groups again next week.  Math homework will start again next week as well.

Reminders:

*Please don't just send the students to school with only boots.  They need to have a change of footwear.  They are welcomed to leave a pair of sneakers here at school.

*Please make sure all of your child's winter "garb" is labeled.

I hope you have a great 2013 and a wonderful week.
Peace,
Tom