April 12, 2013

April 12, 2013



Good Morning,
  I was very proud of the students participation in the assembly this morning.  Although there was definitely some nerves, the students really seemed to enjoy their part in the presentation and were excited with the outcome.

  On Wednesday, the company (a Waitsfield company) that distributes the Choose Your Own Adventure books.  They are looking for students' thoughts about the books and have asked each kid to write a quote about the book(s) he/she read.  These quotes will appear in the front of each book.  Today I am sending home a permission slip and a copy of your child's quote.  The published quotes will have each child's name attached to it.  If you would like your child's quote to appear in a book, please fill out the permission slip and send it back to school next week.  I will only submit the quotes that I have permission forms for.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Peace,
Tom