October 21, 2013

October 21, 2013

Good Morning,
  I hope you had a great weekend.  My wife and I were able to have a quick retreat to Cumberland, Maine.  It was a beautiful drive and a great time with friends.  This morning we had two more published author's read their books at Morning Meeting.  Congratulations to Anna and Emma.

A few reminders for this week:

*Flynn trip money is due.  Again, the show is on October 31st and the cost is $3. I have 5 of my 15 students that have paid.

*We are walking to the Waitsfield Town Library tomorrow at 10:30.  Please let me know if your child has a library card already.

*Picture retake day is tomorrow.  We will have our class photo redone.  The first attempt was labeled as a third grade class and we had to send it back.

*There is an assembly on Thursday.  THe High Fives group will be presenting.  Assembly starts at 7:50.


That is all for now.

Have a great week.
Peace,
Tommy