November 17, 2013

November 18, 2013

Good Morning,

  This will be the only blog post this week.  I am leaving for South Carolina on Wednesday (after school) and won't be returning to Sunday.  Report Cards will be sent out this week.  I believe they are going home on Wednesday.  There will also not be a video this week because of my absence.

Notes:

*Parent Conference Sign Up:  I have everyone scheduled with the exception of Jackson, Soren, and Bella.  Could you please look at the online scheduler to pick a time or call Kathy to schedule a time.  I would like this completed by Tuesday of this week.

*It is up to you if you would like your child to attend the parent conference.  I like going over the report card with them but understand that logistically it may not work for everyone.  Also, please bring the report card to your conference.

That is all for now.  I hope you all have a wonderful week.

Peace,
Tom