November 25, 2013

November 25, 2013

Good Morning,
  I want to start by apologizing for some of the craziness of last week.  Last Sunday night into Monday morning, I had to take my wife to the ER.  On Wednesday, I got a call that she needed me to take her back and left school kind of abruptly.  She is now doing much better and things are returning back to normal.  

  There will be book of choices for reading homework tonight.  This means that the students will choose a book that they either want to read or have red to them.  Some students may choose to continue reading the chapter books that they are currently working on.  There will be no reading log this week (being that it is only for one night).  I will not send homework home during the vacation.  However, I encourage the his to keep reading.

Notes:
*There is a 1st grade math survey that is being sent home tonight.  Please return it tomorrow.  If you have any math pieces (from your game) please keep them at home in a safe place (maybe a shoe box).  That way you will have the supplies for future use.

*Please make sure that your child has shoes to wear in the classroom.  I really don't want the kids to be wearing boots all day long.

*Parent Conferences are tonight and tomorrow night.  I look forward to seeing you there.  Please remember to bring the report card with you.

  I hope each and every one of you has a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoys the time with their family and friends.  

Peace,

Tommy