September 29, 2014

September 29, 2014

Good Afternoon,

  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I don't think we could have asked for a more perfect weekend of weather and colorful foliage.  Friday's hike was a huge success and the students all seemed to have enjoyed their time in the woods.  Today, I finished up the 1st  grade math assessments and all but one of the 1st grade reading assessments.  I have one more 1st grade and 1 more 2nd grade reading assessment to complete.

  This afternoon, the students all shopped for new books for their Read to Self Bags, had a chance to read with each other, and either worked on writing or listened to books on the computers.

Notes:

*The first grade math meeting will be tomorrow night at 6:00.  This is for the 1st a grader students in my classroom as well as Mr. Hubbard's classroom.

*Don't forget to sign up as a volunteer for the Ski and Skate Sale.

I hope you all have a wonderful week.

Peace,
Tommy