November 16, 2015

November 16, 2015

Good Morning,
  I hope you all had a great weekend.  I would like to take a moment to thank all of you that were able to volunteer at the Ski and Skate Sale.  This truly is a community event and takes the community to obtain success.  Once again the PTA was able to meet their goal to fund the projects they had budgeted for.  A special thanks goes out to the PTA and all of the hard work that goes into planning such an extraordinary event.

  This morning we chatted with our friends, at the Study school, in Canada.  We each shared some work that we did based on two different books from the author study.  My class presented their work form the book "!".  I am hoping to have this work hanging in the hall by the end of the week.

  Your child's report card will be sent home on Friday.  I was able to complete these this weekend and am excited for you to see how your child is progressing.  I ask that you bring these report cards to your conference along with your child.  This way I can use the report card to set a goal with your child and include them in the conference.  After the 1st 5 minutes, your child will be asked to leave I will spend the rest of the time chatting with you.

  I hope you have a great week.  Maybe I will see you at the Thanksgiving luncheon.

Peace,
Tommy