November 20, 2015

November 20, 2015

Good Morning,
  I left my iPad at home today so I can't create the video (during lunch).  Sorry about that.  I am really looking forward to meeting with all of you during our conferences.  I would like your child to attend and please bring the report card.  I ask that your child attend for several reasons.  First, I want them to know that this is their report.  They have a part in how the scores turn out.  Specifically, they control the Work Habits and Social Development part of their report card.  This is truly the only thing they can control.  The academic part is my responsibility.  If a child isn't meeting the standard, it is on me to figure out how to get them there.  It really helps develop the idea that we are working together as a classroom team.

Notes

*The Weekly News Journals are in each child's homework bag.

*There is reading homework today.

I hope you have a great weekend.

Peace,
Tommy