November 24, 2015

November 24, 2015

Good Morning,
  It was nice to meet with so  many of you last night, during our conferences.  I am looking forward to finishing up today.  As always, if you find you still have questions and/or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me.

 Our next unit of study in writing will be Non Fiction chapter books.  I am looking forward to moving on from our narrative focus and onto books that highlight each students interests and knowledge.

 As I reflect on the first trimester and the season itself, I find myself truly thankful for both the opportunity to teach here at the Waitsfield School and to teach your children.   We are an amazing community with a great leader and incredible educators.  It truly is inspiring to work with such great people.  The support we receive from parents and the community as a whole is absolutely remarkable.  I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Peace,
Tommy