October 12, 2010

October 12, 2010


Good Morning,
  I am writing today and not tomorrow because tomorrow I have to leave at 11:00 for my daughter’s appointment.  Sally Utter will be the substitute for me.  She will be teaching math and social studies.  
  We will be going on our hike on Friday.  Instead of going to Sunset, we will be hiking to Beaver Pond.  I am planning on Bear, Sandy, Susan H., Jen Soucy, and Lynne B., to be our drivers.  Please let me know if anyone else would like to attend.  We will be leaving around 8:30.  Your child must bring a snack and water bottle for the trip.  Each child will be carrying their own items, so please clean out their backpacks or find a smaller bag for them to use.  Please make sure your child wears appropriate shoes and clothing.
FYI: 
*The math game I send home this week will not be due until next Wednesday.  Since we have a short week both this week and next.
*Lower Unit Play this Friday at assembly
*Please have your child bring in food for the food shelf/Hike For Hunger Campaign
*If you haven’t checked out the Hike For Hunger link posted on last Friday’s blog post, please watch it with your child.
*I am still collecting small boxes.
That is all for now.  I will write again on Friday.
Peace,
Tom