March 23, 2020

Good Afternoon,
  I hope this finds you well.  For those that were able to join us today, it was great to see you.  We will continue to do a daily Morning Meeting and Read- A Loud.  The writing instruction will happen on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  However, the kids should still write on the other school days.  I will record every lesson and morning meeting that I do.  This way you can watch them online.  I will post the links each day on the blog (each one will be a separate youtube link).

  All of the sign in information can be found via our school website or by clicking here.  As a district, we are trying to all use the same platform to share information.  You can always email me at tyoung@huusd.org if you have any questions.

*Please Note:  I will start morning meetings and writing lessons promptly as scheduled time.  Since I will be teaching, I don't check my phone and won't be able to reply to emails or texts until after I am done.  To avoid problems, it may be best to log on a few minutes beforehand to avoid any issues.  Remember, if your child can't join on day or needs a break, no worries.  Do what's best for your child and family.

Video Links:

Parent Meeting 3/22/20 @ 9:00 am

Morning Meeting 3/23/20 @ 9:00 am


Tomorrow's Schedule

Morning Meeting/Read A Loud @ 9:00

Live Writing Lesson @ 10:00


Remember, your child should be doing a Zearn Lesson a day, reading from their books daily, writing informational books 3-4 days a week, and Core 5 3 days a week.  Typing Club is optional as well as Prodigy.


That is all for now.  Have a good evening!

Peace,
Mr. Young
tyoung@huusd.org