March 27, 2020

March 27, 2020

A view of our virtual morning meeting
Good Afternoon,

  Well we survived our first week of "distance learning."  I have been impressed with how comfortable so many of the kids are with the online conversations.  I thought today's morning meeting had a great flow and very relaxed feel.
I have been so happy that these meetings are happening.  I think it is important to give the students a chance to interact with their peers and myself.  I also enjoy the conversations that are coming out of these meetings.  Once again, I really appreciate all of your efforts in helping your child access the online opportunities as well as your work with them as they complete the work that has been assigned.

Today's Videos
We only have one video today.  The video is of this morning's morning meeting.  Please click this link to watch the meeting.

How to Access?
I wanted to post this video one more time.  It is a tutorial on how to access all of your child's distance learning work related information.

Monday's Schedule:
Online Morning Meeting @ 9:00

Students should also:
*Write in their writing books
*Complete a Zearn lesson
*Work from their reading books
*Core 5

That is all for now.

Peace,
Mr. Young