March 30, 2020

March 30, 2020

Good Afternoon,
Students working during the 1st day of school
  I hope this finds all of you well, healthy, and in some kind of groove as we start another week of virtually living with almost everything we all do.  Since I don't have any new photos to add, I thought I would start posting a photo or two from things we have done this year.  Might be fun to see if kids can remember what he/she/they might have been doing. 

Today's Morning Meeting Link:
Morning Meeting 3/30/20

Tomorrow's Schedule:
Morning Meeting @ 9:00
Live writing instruction @ 10:00 :  The focus will be learning how to create table of contents.

Helpful Links:
I thought I would start posting helpful links for people looking for new and/or other ways of offering access to your children.  Today, Libby shared with me about an online PE class she does each day.  Here is the link if you want to check it out.  Mike (Libby's dad), said that the teacher posts soemthing new each day.

Online PE Class

That is all for now.  I hope you all have a great evening.

Peace,
Mr. Young