May 27, 2020

May 27, 2020

Good Evening,
Caden saw these deer just before our meeting.
  I hope you all are surviving the heat and finding ways to stay cool.  I hope the kids all enjoyed their ice cream today.  I felt like the right day to bring a cool treat. 

Tomorrow's Schedule:
Just a reminder that there is no online meetings or teaching tomorrow.  I will be in a state meeting all day.  Please have your child spend time on Zearn, editing their last writing, and spending some time on Lexia/Core 5. 

This morning, Mr. Mongeon joined our Morning Meeting and read the story Neville by by Norton Juster. "This is a simply told story about a boy who moves to a new neighborhood and finds a unique way to make friends."  To hear our meeting and Mr. Mongeon read, click this link.
Caden made this rocket with his dad

That is all for now. I hope you have a great Thursday.

Peace,
Tommy

Tuesday's Recordings
Morning Meeting
Writing Class