September 25, 2013

September 25, 2013

Good Morning,
  I hope everyone enjoyed the Open House last night.  I always love to see the excitement that the students exhibit on evenings like that of Open House.  As you can see, there is a lot going on int he classroom and the children have been exposed to quite a bit of information in a short amount of time.

  Today, I led a discussion of students using their words when problems come up.  I also talked about the responsibility of the 2nd person in the conversation.  I am encouraging students to try to use their words to solve problems (that are not major or safety related) before telling a teacher.  Going to the teacher would be used if the 1st attempt with words was unsuccessful.



NOTES:

*Friday is Jersey/Uniform Day.  Let's beat Mr. Greenleaf's Class

*Friday will also be Annaliesa's last day.  We are sad to see her go but know that she will have a wonderful experience in her new school.

Have a great day.

Peace,
Mr. Young