April 1, 2020

April 1, 2020

Good Afternoon,
  I hope you all survived your child's day of April 1st pranks.  You may want to impose a 24 foot social distancing rule, with them, for the remainder of the day.  No one will judge you and all will understand the move.  Your choice!

During Morning Meeting, I challenged the kids to get a picture of them reading outside (today).  This was in honor of Wednesday typically being our library day with Eric.  Here is the picture I received of one student reading "above" most. 

Today's Morning Meeting Link

Tomorrow's Schedule:
*Morning Meeting @ 9:00
*Live Writing Instruction @ 10:00

 Now that distance learning looks like it will continue for the remainder of the year, I am working on a general schedule, that may help your set up a schedule for your child each day.  This will only be a recommendation and you may have your own routine in place.  I will use my Friday phone calls, with each of you, to check in on progress and field any questions you may have.

That is all for today.  I want to thank all of you for your hard work and support of your child's learning during this unique time.  You are all superstars to your family and I am much appreciative for all that each of you are balancing.  Keep up the great work!

Peace,
Tommy