April 8, 2020

April 8, 2020

Good Evening,
  Today we launched the use of Google Classroom.  What this mean for students in my classroom?  Not much in the sense of how things have been running.  However, I have to say I love the organization of it.  I made the following video that walks you through how to log on and how to use Google Classroom.  Please watch this video before emailing with questions on Google Classroom.  The Learning Portal is still an option but I think kids can navigate Google Classroom more independently.



Today's Recording:
Morning Meeting

Tomorrow's Meeting:
Morning Meeting @ 9:00
Live Writing Lesson @10:00

That is all for now.  Have a great night.

Peace,
Tommy

YESTERDAY'S FAMILY WALK PHOTOS

A STUDENT WALKING HIS PUPPY OR MAYBE THE OTHER WAY AROUND?















ANOTHER STUDENT AND HER SIBLING ENJOYING A BACK ROAD WALK.