April 28, 2020

April 28, 2020

Good Afternoon,
  Today we read the story Dragons Love Tacos. We found out "dragons love tacos. They love chicken tacos, beef tacos, great big tacos, and teeny tiny tacos. So if you want to lure a bunch of dragons to your party, you should definitely serve tacos. Buckets and buckets of tacos. Unfortunately, where there are tacos, there is also salsa. And if a dragon accidentally eats spicy salsa . . . oh, boy. You're in red-hot trouble."  Below is a reading of the story.



Today's Recording:
Morning Meeting 4/28/20
Writing:  I forgot to record today but the prompt was:  My favorite toy is . . .  You should write 5-8 reasons why.  We will use this piece as part of our lesson on Thursday.

Tomorrow's Theme is Wacky Wednesday, wear your wackiest outfit you can.  

Tomorrow's Schedule
Morning Meeting @ 9:00

Tuesday's were typically PE days for us.  I challenged kids to get out wi
th their families and go for a walk today.  If they did, I asked to send a family selfie.  Here is the one I got so far.  If more are sent, they will be posted tomorrow.

That is all for now.  I hope you all have a great evening.

Peace,
Tommy